Monday, October 8, 2007

Drunken Ramblings


I am not drunk yet. I should be well on my way. I can’t seem to get myself to the desired degree of numbness. I don’t usually drink, but lately it seems that I have acquired a taste for vodka and cranberry juice. Grey Goose and I fly well together. I have had a stressful week. I have a few random revelations to share:

Tricks are expected to leave; Don’t be a trick
Always carry extra tampons.
Don’t be fooled into trust
Good friends let you act out your aggression while protecting you from harm
Money really is not everything.
I act like a modern day Geisha, women whom I have great respect for
I confuse my physical pleasure with emotional pleasure
I need a new car
I am starting to enjoy my new position at work, but there is a lot of team building to do
I need to utilize my ‘gut’ feelings more

I need another shot now, please hold…

I am in love with someone that I can never have!
I have one true friend that I am completly honest with

Life isn't all that bad, just look for the good points!

I need to drink on occasion to release these bits o crap that build up in my subconcious

Copper

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have one true friend that I am completly honest with" - Not everyone has a true friend they can be honest with. I have one, and I thank God we have each other to talk to.

Also I love Grey Goose and Cranberry. Grey Goose is sooo smooth! That's what I drink when I'm out at a bar. Which is like almost never anymore! Ha-ha.

Ak-Man said...

Pass the bottle when your done and I'll spill some truths that should stay locked away.

Anonymous said...

Just know that while you were probably writing this, that one true friend was probably thinking of you and having a drink as well.....even if in different places.....CHEERS to my friend!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have kids right?

Your kids should be the love of your life. Drinking yourself into a stupor about crappy relationships isn't going to change anything but living your life for your kids will.

I don't know you and I don't have to. Sometimes it takes an outsiders opinion to shed real perspective on the situation.