Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good News! I'm not dead!


Hello everyone!

Been a while, but i wanted to drop by to say hi! I have been so very busy at work. Seems like it comes in waves. But I miss releasing my frustrations here. Lets get caught up:

I am still working at the same agency, and have not changed job titles, amazingly enough!

I am still with the same creep that I have been dating. I really wish I could report a change in status here, but alas, no knight in shining armor has appeared on my door step to save me.

The Porcelain Doll is still intact, although I am still waiting for the inevitable crack, I am becoming impatient.

My car got hit by a 5 year old driving his mom's van, while I was innocently parked in a parking lot. Yes this really happened!! And I watched. I will write the whole story soon.

I am awaiting my tax refund, I hope to get caught up on a few little bills and have money left to buy more shoes! I am feel that I am neglecting myself.

I heard from my "old friend" recently. He has yet to get married, but it is imminent. It still breaks my heart, and makes me doubt the entire concept of love, but nonetheless, I know that his decisions are right, and I am selfish. (Hell, at least I can admit it!)

The Red Heifer is now the Director of the agency that I left. So she basically took my old job. I guess she and Big Momma finally got the outcome that they were wanting! I will have to write about this one too. Its a doozy!

Well that should be enough to wet your mouth for me again, hopefully!

I know my posts have been, and may still be few and far between, but I want to thank all those who check me out when I do find time to write. Not to push, but you could subscribe to my feed so you would be alerted when I crawl out from under my rock!

Love you all!!

Copper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Copper! Copper! I thought you were gone forever. (mumbles: shit, I better put her link back up)

I want to hear about the 5 year old driver. (giggle)

I'm so happy you're back.

copper stiletto said...

yea I noticed that I was no longer included, but no hard feelings, I have been gone awhile!!