Monday, August 4, 2008

Making my escape


Been a while huh?

I have missed this place. Funny how it gives me a sense of nostalgia. A few of my friends here have been asking me why I have not been writing. I guess that I could make the usual 'work' excuses, and they would be valid, but why make excuses?

I turned 30 last month. I have found that there are quite a few things that I make excuses for that I no longer wish to excuse. I no longer wish to have these things in my life, period.

I am making my escape. I am escaping all of the pain, disrespect and aggravation that I have so long endured.

I wish that I knew a way to make it happen fast, like removing a band-aid, but I have been an enabler for so long that my compassion for (his) feeling is thwarting my efforts.

A am accepting any advice on how to end a 7 year relationship and remove him from MY home ASAP!

Be back later today!

Copper