Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Work Weak

I'm still here guys. Just buried underneath a load of paperwork. Work has been SO hectic. I had to work all weekend too. So I have not had a day off in two and a half weeks. I need rest. When I try to rest, my cell phone rings and makes more work. Heaven forbid I miss a call and someone has to leave a voice mail. You would thin the world was coming to an end. I am still glad that I made the change to this department, the money is EXCELLENT and I have been blessed to have the opportunity to learn about the procedures, but wow, it becomes overwhelming sometimes.

I have been missing reading every ones posts. I will get up to speed as soon as I can catch a break here.

I want to say a formal hello to everyone who let themselves be known to me, and do not typically comment. I appreciate each of you, thank you for taking the time out to read my thoughts. If you see something that you would like to comment on, please feel free!

I will be posting a little more often this week, so keep checking with me! I miss you guys! I'll be back soon.

11 comments:

Bart said...

You better. It'd be a shame to have to kill you now.

Again with the off the wall quoting by me. I have to see some sort of therapist.

Lady_T said...

You and HB, Bart ;)

Nice to see you back. So sorry you're constantly under pressure even on the weekends! Hopefully we'll get to see more posts from you soon.

Anonymous said...

What up red? This is your boy close to home. its good to see u writin again. you know ima keep on lock. lots of love.

Alex L said...

Well at least you post more often than every ten days or so, my mind needs some time to recoup after a writing session, ten days is a little odd though, something must be broken.

Wandered in from 'A darker shade of black' by the way

Anonymous said...

I keep checking in. Learning new procedures must keep it interesting and mo' money is reason to be working overtime.

Doug said...

Hi Copper,
Good to see you back in for a spell.
I've shut my blog down (check my final post) but will keep it up to allow me to comment on friends blog.
Hang in and take care.

Cheers,
Doug

david mcmahon said...

Copper, Copper, Copper,

Nice to see you up and running again.

Looking forward, bigtime, to more of your posts.

Remember to take a day off work occasionally - just to take care of yourself.

Cheers

David

Mustafa Şenalp said...

ÇOK GÜZEL SİTENİZ VAR.

-_- said...

seems have a lot of work here !

good work , go on ...
have a nice day
kiss from Egypt

david mcmahon said...

Good to know you're still there. We'll be here, waiting for you.

TRAPCATTRAP said...

Cool.