Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Changing of the Guards



Its funny how people get upset with change. I myself don't care much for the concept. I have even bucked it altogether, in certain situations.





But if the change is completely out of your control and you are forced to let it happen, why make it more difficult than it has to be?





There are more than a few people who are not happy with me taking over here. Some thought that they were more qualified than me. Maybe so. But I was asked and I said yes. It was not my choice to be asked, it just happened.





Some feel that they can't work with me. OK, leave. It is not me saying that I cannot work with you. I have stated in an open forum that I can work with anyone here, as long as they work with me.





I am trying to do a good job at MY job. Please try to do the same.

Copper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back in my "sweet sites". (smile)

Lady_T said...

Ahhh change, with change comes drama...at least in the work place.
Keep your head up and be stong!

T

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that god and the company both decided to put you where you are, and of all the friends you have there, some need and respect you more than others and shall always continue doing so.