Sunday, September 2, 2007

Oh how good it feels...


I am back again! Oh how I have missed this comfy place! And I have so much to tell you! This crazy whirlwind called life! The changes that have happened, the joy and oh yes, the tears. But all in good time. The most amazing change is that I have been given yet another promotion! God is good! I am not the Administrator. The top of the pyramid in my office. Hard pill to swallow, for myself and others (good story here for later)

So I hope I find all my lost friends here again. I would not blame anyone for giving up on me. I will be posting at least once per week. Possibly more, but don't hold me to anymore than that. This job is going to take some time to get my arms around so please be patient.

Wow I feel so much better now!

Copper

4 comments:

Doug said...

Hey Copper,
We knew you'd find your
back. That light we kept
on for ya worked!

Cheers,
Doug

Lady_T said...

Nice picture as usual ;)

Nice to see you back and congrats on the promo!

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo! You're Baaaaack! (wiggle dance) Missed you.

david mcmahon said...

Never gave up on you, Copper,

True friends are those who welcome you back with a brass band and wide-open arms.

Just gotta ring the band now ....

Lovely to know you're back among us...

Keep smiling

David