Thursday, February 22, 2007

!!! BUY BRITNEYS HAIR !!!


!!! BUY BRITNEYS HAIR !!!

I have been avoiding this topic. I truly did not want to bring more attention to this situation than the media already has. I wonder what made her do it? Maybe she was jealous of all the attention that the untimely passing of Anna Nicole has generated. I would hope that she would not be that sick and twisted.


These people are really going to make some bank on from this!! I believe that this is her actual hair. What I can't believe is that she needed attention this bad.

I have nothing more to say about this childish act, I just see it as a blessing to the salon owners. Funny how you really can get rich quick!

4 comments:

Ak-Man said...

It's funny how noboday cared when I shaved my head bald! But then again I also aint a pop star.

Checked out your site. It's VERY good, I like your style.

Thanks for offering to put a link up to my site, I would like that a lot! And I'll put a link up on my site for your site also.

I'm off to read more of your blog posts.

A to the . . .

http://adarkershadeofblack.blogspot.com

copper stiletto said...

Funny how popularity works, huh?

Bart said...

At least she can shave her head. I have this wicked scar that becomes very prominent on my head when it's shaved. Not cool at all.

Wanna get in on a chain of links? Check out www.bartraeke.com. That's my place. Wipe your feet. Enjoy your stay.

Deb said...

I am not a star gazer, and really have the attitude of "who cares". My slogan is: "they don't affect my life so why the interest". Can't say that about all stars - I do have my favourites - but not to the point of worship. So glad you tackled this subject. I did see Britney in print, but don't know much about her. Am I stupid, but is she a singer or actress?

Keep up with the topics/views - love it.

Deb

http://toiletpaper56.blogspot.com

p.s. having trouble locating your URL address, please provide, as I want to add to my linkies and keep in touch!