Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Holy Matri- what the hell?


OK an odd ranting today. Just got off the phone with a male friend that has been very close to me for years now......... or rather, I was laboring under the delusions that he was. We talk about 3 times a week and have a great time. I have never met someone that makes me laugh like he does. We have engaged in some sexual play on occasion, but he has always been with this female, ever since we met, and he has a child with her. Well, see Mr. X and I had always joked that we would be perfect together, both knowing that it was not going ever materialize, so we were content being basically friends.


So last night I had another close friend to come by. As we were talking she says, "So what do you think about XXXXX and XXXXXXX getting engaged, is he excited?" Oh course I play it off like I already knew, but inside I'm like what the hell? I just talked to him yesterday, and many times since Christmas which is when he popped the big question.


So now I have the conundrum of deciding how to approach this. I am happy for him and truly wish the very best for their future, I just feel like he should have told me by now. Not let me find out by second party, 2 months later! I don't have many friends in this world at all and now I feel as if I was never a true friend, just another bitch to try to stick it to, before the Big Day!!


I am stunned, confused and even more lonely than before................Pray for me


Copper

No comments: