Monday, February 26, 2007

Thong vs. granny panty, a comparison



While the thong has been popular among exotic dancers for awhile, here, fashion historians say the thong—which has been wildly popular for decades in Brazil—was slow to catch on in the U.S. South Americans have had the thong swimsuits for years and that is what drove men insane there. The tourists would come and buy and wear it down there because they couldn't wear them in the U.S.


The breakdown:


A Thong provides more back coverage, with a wide v shaped strip of fabric attached to the center piece that is usually one-half-inch to one-inch thick.
A G-string is actually very stringlike, offering the bare minimum in the way of fabric on your behind and across your back.

A T-Back is made as a thong but has a T shaped back, perfect for wearing with low rise jeans

Granny Panties are anything that leaves those horrifying panty lines on the ass of your adorable Apple Bottom jeans or feminine cut business suit!


Personally, I can't deal with the last one. I'd rather pull a 'britney' and go free!!

9 comments:

Ak-Man said...

I always thought the thong and G-string was the same thing! And i only just now discovered that there is such a thing called a T-Back!

Have i been living under a rock all this time?

copper stiletto said...

See, this is why I wrote this, its an educational tool!

Deb said...

Ooooh! Too much of chunky gal here to ever slip into one of these thong thingies. The front and back would be buried. I liked your little write up though, would never have thought to write about that.

Deb

Thanks for visiting my blog, please do add to your links - I'm honored. Will do the same if that's ok.

http://toiletpaper56.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes are all over 220 bucks on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were around 200 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 170 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?