Thursday, February 15, 2007

Foot Fetish?


I want someone to see this! I am slightly trippin! I checked my e-mail this morning and found this:


From: XXXX_XX
Subject: shoe "chat"?
Message: Hi!!Saw your response to the shoe dangling question, and would love to talk more about it with you if you're interested? Please email me either way at XXXX_XXXX@XXXXX.com...thanks!!


Now to put this into context, you need to know the background information. I occasionally participate in a forum where users ask just about any type of question and then other users try to answer with their best. So a few months ago I answered this silly little question, and thought it was over . So all of the sudden I get the above message. Here is the question:



Do you dangle your shoes?
Girls: When you are sitting with your legs crossed, do you ever let the heel of your shoes slip off and dangle your shoe on the end of your toes? Does your shoe ever fall off while doing this? It's sexy when a girl does this


And my answer:


Yea it happens, but usually by accident, or if i am irritated i might make the backs bounce with my foot, slides are notorious for it. cute question.



So what is the deal with this guy? Does he want to suck my toes?
HMMMM, too bad its a freaky stranger ;)

3 comments:

cafe_bean said...

a belated happy valentines to you too! Im enjoying your blog, interesting post! lol! I am still needing to find some time to sort that link thingy out that you told me about! Can i ask, do you live in the UK or the US?

copper stiletto said...

I live in the southern US. And i will be more than happy to help with your thingy as long as you leave my toes alone! (so sorry, crass i know, but i just could not resist. Seriously,I will do whatever I can to help out, its not hard I can send you a step by step if you like!

Dr Zibbs said...

Very funny (and creepy). On the subject of feet, check out this link which is a parody of that subject. And keep up the good work.
http://thatblueyak.blogspot.com/2007/02/gypsy-foot-care-factory.html