Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm supposed to wear what?






I admit it, I am a slave to fashion. The new 4inch peep-toe black patent, on every ones feet, stilettos came out, what did I do? Run straight out and by not only the must have black pair but a lipstick red pair too. I love the new sweater coats that are on all the models' this winter, but I have to say that once I viewed this collection of frocks and lace, I had to get a real grip on myself and fashion reality.


I have for many years attempted to stay as close to the cutting edge of fashion as my purse and geographical location would allow me. (Some things are just too pricey, or a little risque for here) I have bought fashion magazines, watched trendy television shows regularly and just stayed on top in general. I was even willing to splurge for the couture' styles when I could find them.


But I know realize that there are some designs that are never meant to leave the runway.

I have pasted a couple of my favorite "what is that???" designs and please click the link above to see more of what I am talking about

No comments: