Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome, come join me...............


I would assume that at this point I should state what my blog will be about. Basically it will be yet another depository of everyday rantings. Seems that is the basis of most blogs, but given the state of affairs in the US, the hunger and poverty, minimum wage and medicare there IS alot to rant about .

We each have our everyday lives. Each us face stress, hardships and happiness. I am one of you. I am a struggling mother, trying to hold it down for my kids. I am a determined business woman who WILL succeed! I am a CHRISTIAN lady!

We are all here to survive, thats the point. We release out frustrations through words and images. I see things that I like, I share them here. I hope you will do the same for me! Be my friend, my shoulder to cry on. We will all learn something. We will make it.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!! (lbj/1965)

Walk with me a while..........................
copperstiletto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind if you put me on your hit list. Your "Post Secret" site link looks very interesting.

Copper makes me think of pennies. And the stilettos? ... sharp shiny pennies. I'm in word association mode this morning.

copper stiletto said...

Sharp Pennies, I love it!!!
...