Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Shower


The only circumstances that a man and a woman should be in a shower together is for sexual purposes. Any other time, its just a nightmare! Don't get me wrong, shower sex is great, but if the intent is to "get clean" not "get off"' so "get outta my way!"


Standing in the back of the shower, covered in suds, freezing, while a man stands there blocking all the water, staring at me and smiling (at least HE'S enjoying this), is NEVER what I had planned. It starts innocently enough. I get into the shower. Get my hair wet and all lathered up. I start to rinse the shampoo out and hear the bathroom door open. So he comes in and starts to chat, and its never about anything either. This should tip me off, but I keep talking none the less. I turn to face the water and wash the day's Maybelline from my eyes, and feel this sudden rush of cold. Like standing in front of a ice cream freezer naked, (just trust me on this one, I know this sensation). I intantly know that I have been invaded. I am also instantly pissed off. So of course, he grumbles, its cold back here, so I let him get wet and its all down hill from here. Soap drying to my body. Conditioner dripping down my back. I just let him finish.


As he smiles at me he has no clue that I just washed my ass with that body puff he is scrubbing his face with... maybe there is a reason to smile after all!


Happy Single Showering !!!


Copper


5 comments:

Ak-Man said...

"As he smiles at me he has no clue that I just washed my ass with that body puff he is scrubbing his face with"

LOL, thats a bloggin quotable!

Bart said...

Me and the Queen have a ritual of it. I wont' say when exactly because that'd be naughty...though that pretty much spells it out anyway. Damn. Anyway, if you actually live together, and work out a routine with it, it makes it much easier.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm freaking blind, and generally don't have contacts in when in the shower.

HB said...

I have to pay extra to get a woman to shower with me. But I do it.

david mcmahon said...

Copper, you do have a special talent when it comes to telling a story!

I guess you could say you've been, er, showered with compliments!

PS - did I tell you that I tagged you a few days ago? See my blogpost titled `Gold, Frankincense and Mur'' for details.

PPS - as the second person to say you'd judge the Weekly Blog Awards, are you happy to do it for next week (ie, week ending 5 May)?
Joel (Prof Bush) is doing this week's Awards, for week ending 28 April.

Keep smiling

David

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Ah, Copper,

The days of any naked man even WANTING to shower with me, ran down the plug-hole years ago.. sigh.