Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF!


I am so freakin happy that it is Friday! Its a beautiful day outside. I have a few things that I can do as an excuse to get out of the office and I am thinking that I will take advantage of that. I do have a slight headache/toothache, not sure which really. But its cool, cause I am finished for the week. The old man got pissed at me this morning cause he wanted me to be late today. We argued about it last night, but he is selfish and does not understand true responsibility. So he will just have to be mad. I seriously don't care! He can just get glad in the same pants he got mad in! It wouldn't bother me if he simply collected his belongings and moved on. I talked to his mother yesterday. She confirmed my fears that if he was put out, she would not let him move back in with her. This makes me feel a little sorry for his dumb ass.


I would love to go outside and smoke a cigarette. But is early. Not happening yet. I would love to drive back home and lay in the sun in the back yard. This probably won't happen at all, cause by the time I get home, all the sunnin will be over for the day. Guess I could try a gas station tannin bed, huh? NEVER AGAIN. I still have nightmares involving bright lights and latex.

So everyone have a great weekend, I'll see you on Monday. Oh and I believe that I will be judging AussieJourno's blog awards next week, so the posts may be slow, we'll see.
Copper

9 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Kerb the man hon, life's too short!

Deb said...

Copper, hope you had a good weekend, and I agree w/Bart - love 'em ass pics do ya? Keep doin' what your doin' hon. Hope your week will go smoother than what I am anticipating mine to be. I think it's going to lean towards the crapolla side. Just a hunch due to training last week, and live on the phones Monday. EEEH! GADS!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Copper,

Keep smiling. Don't let things get to you.

I haven't heard from you in a while, so you're all primed to judge the Weekly Awards for this week?

Just leave me a comment on my blog to confirm.

Take care and look after yourself.

Cheers

David

Lady_T said...

Fridays are always the bestest!

Ok so it's tuesday now, one more dya closer to Friday WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up? Take an extra long weekend?

Anonymous said...

Should we call out the hounds?

Doug said...

Copper...Where aaaaarrrreeee you?

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Copper???

david mcmahon said...

Copper? You OK?