Friday, April 6, 2007

SuperWOMAN Returns


This has been a crazy couple of weeks guys! I have been trying to get back here, but something always came up.


Updates:


1.The Red Heifer ~ Two days after I left she puts in her resignation also. Says to Tracie and the gang that she feels she would be better off somewhere else. What I want to know is why it took her so long to figure that one out. If she had made that decision a couple of weeks earlier, then I may have re-thought my decision to leave. But its only superficial. Truth is 'Momma' kept the bitch on the payroll, and she is still terrorizing Tracie.


2.Tracie and Big Momma ~ Tracie emailed Big Momma and told her about herself and her heifer daughter. This was priceless. One of those that you want to print and frame. The end result was a meeting with Tracie and Big Momma where Tracie was told that the problem was not Heifer but Tracie and her attitude! Yea, OK. Needless to say, Tracie is now searching for another place of occupation. I feel for her. She is forced to labor in an environment of contention, and given my current situation, i understand her frustration.


3.My new job ~ Picture being a high paid alien. You land on a planet inhibited by folks who have been shunned and ignored by their leader. Accomplishments unrecognized and unrewarded. Salaries that do not equal the amount of personal sacrifice expended. Now, all of the people on the planet are aware of your compensation level, because the leader painted it on the side of your spaceship and announced your arrival so that everyone was prepped to point and stare. (anyone gettin the picture?) So, this is fun. I have one friend here, and he is put in an odd position, because of this. I sincerely do not want him to be labeled as a traitor. He, like me, has an extremely strong personality, and we are in the process of negotiating the terms of our friendship.


4. My thoughts ~ I am an emotional wreck. I need peace or at the least a drug induced calm. I cannot get either. I honestly just need a hug! The "old man" is not providing any sort of comfort, as usual, if its not about him its not important. My buddy Jody is going through personal crisis and I cannot burden him with my problems. And just like always, I can't talk to my mom because I can't stand the thought of her worrying about me. So I just tell her that everything is wonderful, marvelous, and spectacular...then go cry in the bathroom.


5. So now what? ~ Well this I know... I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED never have been, and never will be. This is one bitch that will conquer all! I have my pride and my beautifully shaped ass, I will make it! (attempt at forced humor)



But for the most part, I am pleased with my decision. Life is never easy. There will always be challenges, but the pack leader always pulls to the front! I'll be back on top and ridin the hell outta this bull in due time!


(more later)


Copper

4 comments:

Doug said...

Hey copper,
Sorry to hear that the last
couple of weeks have been so
rough for you.
I've been through the emotional
grinder in the past and speak from
experience: It will get better
but time it shall take.
I know that's cliched but trust
me it's true. Hang in there and
I know you'll do fine.

Cheers,
Doug

Ak-Man said...

Aye Aye Copper,

Welcome back. Life seems to have been quite interesting for you!

SuperWOMAN returns...

Your progress suggests that you're doing well, and you have also taken control of your situation and thats also great, and a sign of . . . erm . . . whats the word? Well its a good thing anyway!

Oh, and the picture on my post about Summer is me

; )

Thanks for the compliment. . .

Ak-Man

Bart said...

Sounds deliciously fun.

david mcmahon said...

Hi Copper,

Nice to see you back again.

David