Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Can you ever forgive me?


I have been gone for an eternity I know. I did not mean to leave with no notice, but sometimes things happen that are out of our control.


That said, I want to applogise for leaving David hanging. I was scheduled to judge the blog awards last week and with all the equipment trouble that I have been having, I was never able to tell him I was unable to log on. So David, I am truly sorry!


Work is going well. Its been very busy here, which I guess is a good thing. I have job security that way.


The old man is pressuring me to tie the knot. I will have to make a detailed post for you about this one, its amazing. I don't understand why he wants to marry me so bad. We don't even like each other!


I got drunk and went bowling this weekend. Well actually, I went bowling and was feeling so self conscious about my skills that I decided to try and dull the embarrassment of gutter balls, by knockin back way too many. Then when I had finally decided that I had had enough, here comes the owner of the place (I think he thought my ass was cute) comes up, bottle in hand, and says "Ya gotta try this sweetie, just got 'em in today. They are new, you'll love it" I did. I drank 4 of them. Then walked home. Left the car at the bowling alley. Who needed it? I was feelin too good! I have also decided that I like to bowl....


So sorry that this has been so short, but I am back up and runnin. I might even post again later today!


Copper

6 comments:

Doug said...

Hi Copper,
Good to see you're back and doing
okay. I'm taking a week off from
own my blog due to assorted duties
but still checking in on my blog
pals.
Again nice to see ya back with us!

Cheers,
Doug

Bart said...

Apology accepted. For now. *flinty stare*

Bowling and drinking are always to be done together. Which is why youth bowling leagues confuse me.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Welcome back, Copper! You've been missed by all..

david mcmahon said...

Copper, Copper, Copper,

You had us all worried, all round the globe.

We were five minutes away from calling Interpol - and other ``coppers''!

Drunk? And bowling? We want to know all about that - if you can remember what happened!

Are you ok to judge the awards next week?

Cheers

David

Lady_T said...

Glad to see ya back!
I like this bit:

"I don't understand why he wants to marry me so bad. We don't even like each other!"

lol

phaseoutgirl said...

Copper,

Good to have you back! We missed you!

cheers,
Cecilia