Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More from Red Heifer and Big Momma


I got an email from Tracie:

Hey listen to this BULL SHIT........
well this week Trena asked Rob to work on every other weekend for her at a site because she doesn't have staff and he is looking for a 2nd job every other weekend and PRN on Mondays... Well he said ok that he would and did his training this week after he got off work and now she (Big Momma) changed the policy and now it states that no one that is related to anyone can work here.....
SHE IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so tried of this shit i can scream....
and mom is so stressed out she can cry....
i am glad someone can get out of this HELL hole.....
well i had to get out somewhere and you were the lucky one.....
Sorry it had to be you!!!!!
Hope you have a great day!!!
Love ya girl!!!!
Tracie


Then I got this one:

girl there is so much shit going on here it isn't funny you better be glad you got out of here when you did....
Remember me telling you she change that one policy that family couldn't work here....
well now she has changed the dress code policy... i can't wear my flip flops and if you were here you couldn't wear your high heels....
and a lot of talk about letting BITCH come back....
if so i am LEAVING... if i don't have a job oh well i will find one....
Do you have any every other weekend job openings?????
If so let me know....
my mom is so stressed out she is about to have a break down....
oh and i can't wear basically all my clothes she went through there and wrote basically everything i wear down....
Girl, i am about to scream......
e-mail me back
Tracie


I find it odd that NOW she decides that Nepotism is a real issue. Its hilarious that when questioned about her Lil Heifer daughter working there she said that they were "grandfathered" in since they were both there before the new policy was written. By the way, Lil' Heifer is now working back at the office that she was "banned" (ha) from. Big surprise!


The best part is that I have filed a grievance about my last paycheck. So Big Momma got a Big Shock coming to her when she gets a call from the State Department of Labor.


I do hope that Tracie finds something to save her from the nightmare she is having to endure!

Copper

1 comment:

david mcmahon said...

Hi Copper,

You did well to get out when you did - and I hope Tracie finds her way out as well.

Cheers

David