Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Are you peeking?


I was inspired by Bart's last post (http://www.bartraeke.com/2007/05/roll-call.html). I HAVE a stat counter and just in the last few weeks, have payed attention to all of the information that it can provide. What I have found is that this information is really more irritating than helpful! I get all kinds of useless information. Like the operating systems of the users that visit this place. Why do I need to know that? What am I ever gonna do with the knowledge of the screen resolution that you guys have? It DOES tell me the country and region that people are logging on from. But that about as exciting as it gets. SO...


If I could possibly be indulged for a moment, could any of the readers that I don't know exist let me be aware of you? If you don't have a blogger account, you can post an anonymous comment and at least let me know WHY I interest you... In fact, I would kind of like to know that from everybody "Why do I intrigue you all enough to continue to read me?"


I most definitely am not posting this to scare anyone off!! PLEASE, PLEASE don't go away! I am just curious as to who and why..


So, thank you Bart, for inspiring me. Hope you don't mind. You are always a great read!!


Now everyone play the game with me, please..


Copper

12 comments:

TRAPCATTRAP said...

Wow, artsy stuff.

Ever sit and think?

Ever just sit?

Cheers,
t

Anonymous said...

Just to piss you off, I signed in as "Anonymous".

Sugar, sugar.

copper stiletto said...

t ~ If I could, i would take it up as a hobby ;)

"Anonymous" ~ Now you are making me think... See sitting and thinking again.. Is this HB? or Bart, surely not Chewy... Oh well guess I'll never know, but it was a very funny and appropriate comment!! Love your sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

I'm here again.

Bart said...

Wasn't me. I don't like going anonymous.

Nice to know I inspire somebody on the internets.

Chertiozhnik said...

Peeking? Lace curtains twitching, always.

Deborah Gamble said...

1st time reader I think - followed over from Bart's site. Hello!

phaseoutgirl said...

i come visit because i like what i see...

:-)

Ak-Man said...

I keep coming back cos this is my fav blog.

Well mine is my fav actually . . . second place aint bad copper.

Ak-Man is Texas

Jessie Raeke said...

Hey Copper,

I am an occasional reader of your blog. I link to you via Bart's blog (I'm his wife, by the way). I think you're a great writer - I especially love reading your posts about work. Awesomely funny stuff! Keep up the great work.

Jessie

HB said...

This reminds me of a test at school.

Am I allowed to say I like your blog because I like your blog?

Alex L said...

hello Australia here.... and I'm here because I came here through Ak mans blog just checking out some reading material as I'm quite bored. keep up the fine work...