Monday, May 21, 2007

To quote emimem


......but in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy,

so when i am not put on this list the shit does not offend me.

Thats why you see me walk around like nothings bothering me.

Even though half you people got a fuckin problem with me.

You hate it but you know respect you've got to give me....


I hope this survey is over soon!


I also hope all this animosity at work dies down soon!!


Don't hate me for doing my job, its what I am here for. Don't sweat what I do, just do YOU!!

5 comments:

HB said...

Hey, if you want, I'll come over and smack some people around for you. They'll have to be smaller than me though, ‘cause I couldn't handle the big guys. In fact, it would probably have to be small children, preferably girls.
So, yeah, if you want me to come over to your work and smack some little girl children (preferable in small, non threatening groups), just let me know, and I’ll be there.

;)

Bart said...

Eh?

Anonymous said...

Are you basically liking it at the new job?

Doug said...

Copper,
Sorry the pressure is so bad at the new job. Hang in there.

Cheers,
Doug

Anonymous said...

work pressure???