Thursday, May 10, 2007

Isn't it ironic?


Irony follows me. Usually its laughable, sometimes not. But I was in a reflective mood, so I googled "irony". I liked these quotes and thought I would share them:


“Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.”

Erica Jong


“The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.”

Robert A. Heinlein


“My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch”

Jack Nicholson


“"Why does everyone run toward a blood curdling scream? It is contrary to all sense."

Terry Pratchett


“A mind is like a parachute. If it doesn't open, you're fucked!”

Don Williams Jr.

8 comments:

david mcmahon said...

I've always got time for a little irony.

Ironic, isn't it!!

Keep smiling, Copper

David

Lady_T said...

O I love quotes!! I like the Jack Nicholson one lol

Doug said...

I like for my breakfast cereal to have plenty of irony.

Anonymous said...

oh, Doug you! I was going to say, "Every morning I irony my clothes". Well, I said it anyway.

iChewy

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh, priceless!

Oblong said...

I hate Irony. Usually I'll just wear my clothes creased.

david mcmahon said...

Hi Chewy and Doug,

Wish I'd thought of your one-liners first!

Well said, both of you!

David

HB said...

:( I have got anything to say.