Friday, May 18, 2007

Inspect This!!!!


We are getting ready for inspection at the office. That's why I have not been too active lately. Seems like all efforts get redirected to WORK! I have not been able to go tan, give myself a manicure, take the dog to the groomers, any of that. The kids don't understand why mom stays on the phone giving orders all evening, after doing the same thing at the office for 8 hours! I am so over it!! If the next two weeks go off without a hitch it will all be worth it though!! More later...

Copper

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspected your lack of posting was because of work. And your beauty routine has to suffer!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Love the pic, made me smile. Hope work lightens up on you, it's good to see you back in here and posting again.

Ak-Man said...

Annoying isn't it . . .

. . . when you're actually expected to work at work!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!