Friday, May 25, 2007

A reference, an apology, and a dream


Some of you many remember this post:



I was hurt and yes a little angry. But I suppose that I also over-reacted. This a very special kind of man and I owe him an apology. He has found love, and even above that, he is doing what is right for his family. She is good woman and mother. I am certain that she will make him happy. I have no right to be jealous or angry. But I do envy her!

But, I do not have to, and would not, release my dream of happiness. I have said that I always want what I cannot have. But I am allowed to dream whatever I please...

7 comments:

phaseoutgirl said...

Hey Copper,

I keep on dreaming about it myself. Why should we let other people believe that only they have the right to happiness? It looks like I am as diffiult as you when it comes to these things, but I realise that we should not lower our standards just so that we can have a man next to us. We are worth so, so much believe me, so continue to dream..

I will to..

love,
Cecilia

Solitude said...

this pic is ironic too... the expression in the face is not reflected on his organ... lol...

thanks for u comment ;-)

Ak-Man said...

I remember reading the original . . . Time changes a lot of things. Of course we cant see that at the time.

I try not to hold onto any opinions, ideals or emotions too tightly cos its likely that they'll change.

HB said...

NO, get jealous and angry... then get even. If you want, I can come up with a few ideas. Some of them may only be executed when technology permits, but non the less, give me a shout.

Anonymous said...

It's your right to hold on to your dream of happiness. You have the right to envy.... But never at eth cost of yourself. Don't let that engulf you.... As Cecilia said, don't lower your standards!! It never works out!! Never.......
Cheerio

copper stiletto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
copper stiletto said...

Cecilia ~ Your comments always give me hope

Solitude ~ I have had that pic for years waiting on the perfect post! I love the irony, don't you? :)

AK ~ I can always depend on you for honesty and intelligence

HB ~ i cant help but love you, you crack me up!!

Sam ~ You are so right! I need to focus on the "not at the cost of myself" part!!

I love you all!!
Copper