Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Immature? (hurt feelings)


I wish that every man that has ever looked at me and said that I was immature could walk around in my 4inch heels for a day! I hate letting ANYONE down! But sometimes it is inevitable! I try very hard to please everyone. I know it can't be done, but I still try! I have many people that are in positions to ask certain things of me. I want to please each and everyone of them, but when circumstances arise that make me choose one person's needs over the other, someone ALWAYS ends up disappointed. I guess that I do not always make the right choice, but in most cases I don't actually see a RIGHT choice, just choices. I was told today that I am blind even though I walk around with my eyes open. This was from someone that I have much respect for and I wish had a little for me. I don't understand why I want this person to be pleased with me, cause the truth is that I feel if I ever was able to, it would be short lived.

2 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Howdy Copper,

Men who won't take the challenge of walking around in those heels are well, heels.

Take care and stay in touch, you hear!

David

phaseoutgirl said...

Hey Copper,

One thing I learned these last few months is the realisation of how much I am worth, my own value. We somehow always seek the acceptance of others when the very first thing we need to do is to accept ourselves.

You rock, girl, and you should know that, deep in your heart..

love and hugs,
Cecilia