Monday, March 19, 2007

Back in two weeks, I'll miss you!



I feel like you all are my friends. There are a few of you that I "comment" to almost daily. You know who you are. I want each of you to know that in the short time that I have been doing this, I have felt as if there are, at least a few, people that find me interesting. I enjoy reading each of your new posts and will have a lot of catching up and commenting to do when I return.

Don't fear that now that I have exorcised my life of the Lil' Heifer, that I will no longer have fuel for my blog! One thing I can promise you is that my life, no matter where or how I live it, will be interesting.

The only constant is change.






I really will miss you guys. I'll be back soon. Take care and be blessed!





Copper

6 comments:

Bart said...

Unacceptable. Wherever you're going, you need to have a laptop with mobile worldwide wireless broadband. Anything else is just slacker-ism.

Just kidding, I really hope that didn't need to be said though. But people don't get me sometimes. Have fun with your time off.

Anonymous said...

i miss you already!!!!
You have only been gone for 2 days!!!!!
THINK PINK!!!!!!!!!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Copper,

Be safe. Be happy.

Best wishes. See you back here soon.

David

Ak-Man said...

One week down, one to go!

Anonymous said...

Miss you. You're still on David's list, so we can't forget you.

Bart said...

Yeesh, you're not back yet?

*taps foot impatiently*