Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Chocolate Therapy


I love chocolate. Dark chocolate, not milk or white, but bittersweet dark chocolate is pure ecstasy.
The way it feels smooth and creamy, as it melts slowly in your mouth...............
So, I was so pleased to hear that the is some truth to all the rumors that dark chocolate is actually good for you.
It seems that the dark variety can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol, prevent diabetes, and ever help you de-stress.
There are now pure dark chocolate baths to be enjoyed. The antioxidants in 'dark' rid your skin of free radicals and also help to improve its overall elasticity.
So enjoy, as I am now, some dark chocolate and read some of your favorite blogs. Think of it as therapy and relax.

3 comments:

Bart said...

There is something inherently creepy about taking a bath in chocolate.

Maybe that comes from seeing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory so much.

Deb said...

Guess what? I had to give up my precious chocolate 'cos of my migraines. Sob! Sob!

Bart said...

That sounds like typical doctor BS to me.

Never trust the taxman or a doctor.