Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pucker up and...


I have given her ample opportunity to express her sincere apology for all the shit that I have put up with from her daughter, or better yet make Lil' heifer apologize herself! But that isn't gonna happen.
I am debating on sending the original draft of my resignation letter or revising it to continue the professional aura that I try to carry.
I can see benefits to both avenues. But I fear that if I take the path of least conflict, I will look back upon it and wish I had taken my moment of "evil satisfaction" in pissing her off! I was followed today, by the way, by the father (guess this really is a family affair)
to quote eminem "crazy/insane or insane/crazy"
either way, they can KISS MY ASS!!

4 comments:

Ak-Man said...

thanks for the nomiation!

Much appreciated!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah sure, go ahead. Luv it!

I found Scooter Guy. He's a hoot.

david mcmahon said...

Very nice, Copper.

Like your work.

You are obviously enjoying this - and it shows.

Don't forget to check Aussiejourno's Weekly Blog Awards in less than 24 hours.

Happy blogging

David

copper stiletto said...

Thanks David! ...and I am really enjoying this, thank YOU for noticing, and I will definitely check the Aussiejourno's Weekly Blog Awards, I never forget to view it now!

Also, thanks for your support!