Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bad Moon Rising


Yesterday the shit hit the fan.


Here are the highlights.


Tracie nearly beat the daylights out of "Lil Heifer"


Lil' Heifer was kicked out and her desk cleaned out


Many people shouted


The intended people cried


I was given the opportunity to express to Lil' Heifer EXACTLY what was on my mind


She admitted "watch-dogging" me and reporting insignificant things to her mommy


When prompted, she could give no reason why.


Now the outcome:


I have YET to receive an apology from 'the boss' for her and her daughter's actions, but have received word that she "desperately wants me to stay with the company" I feel that if she wants me that badly, she should feel compelled to contact me in some way. She has my mobile, both e-mails, the office number~everything that she would need to reach me. But still nothing. Hell, she could even text message me for all I care.


BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT A FORCED APPOLOGY!!


I have received an offer from another corporation in this area that is almost too good to pass up.

She has till the end of business today to approach me in some way, or I will get ghost on her ass real quick!


Stay tuned for updates

3 comments:

Doug said...

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear of all the tension at your job. I've worked for some good/some bad family
owned businesses in the past.
Sadly no matter how wrong or
incompetent a family member
is it's a no-win situation
for the non-family person
most often.
Glad to hear you let that
person have it as God knows
I wish I would have done the
same to various persons.
Hang in there and the offer
from the other company might
be the way to go. Congrats
there!

Cheers,
Doug

Ak-Man said...

"She has till the end of business today to approach me in some way, or I will get ghost on her ass real quick!" - Keepin it Gangsta

I guess you dont need to set up a beat down no more . . . good good cos gettin ppl to fly from London to USA might have been a bit of a problem.

; )

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the title is the real kicker!

So you're serious? My friend had a blog in which she made up stuff like this just for her followers. Well, actually her life isn't too far off from what she wrote. LOL!