Thursday, March 1, 2007

What to write?



Do you ever sit and think, what am I gonna write about today? I am rarely at a loss for words but today I am. It has been an exhausting week. Work has been murder, meetings, presentations, employees walking off the job. (don't let me get started on some peoples' work ethics) I am just really over it all! And today is just Thursday, so I have all day to get through tomorrow without seriously injuring someone in this office!!!! I need a vacation and a cigarette. Not in that order!




I would also like a nice stiff drink. In fact......... In approx 1.5 hours, I will be having just that.




Today is a dear friend of mine's birthday. I think we are gonna take him out to dinner and chill at my house tonight. He lives about 2 cities east of here, so he may end up crashing on the couch, but he don't know it yet.




I have no real topic today to try to match a picture to, so today you are just gonna get a few that I seem to connect with, or that interest me for some reason or another. Hope every one has a safe night.


8 comments:

Deb said...

I love the topic - I mean who can 'write' everyday. Lately, I haven't been pushing hard opinions. I am a collector by day(overdue credit cards), and writer by night. Exhausted at the moment. I like your blog and will ck in regulary to see what's new.

Deb
http://toiletpaper56.blogspot.com

found your site @bart

david mcmahon said...

G'day Copper Stiletto,

Yes, every writer's been in exactly that situation - even bestselling novelists!

Remember to check Aussiejourno's Weekly Blog Awards in just over 12 hours at http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/

Cheers

David

Anonymous said...

The second photo, B&W, is wonderfully interesting. The composition, contrast and the hair! "Is that the front of her head? Wait, looks the back of her head." I had to Google "strega Murial" to see more.

acwo said...

I like the first photo, it' s delicate fun :) Your blog looks pretty good.
acwo
http://tytka.blogspot.com

Bart said...

I have a problem writing everyday, but forcing myself to do so is a great exercise.

Though sometimes it forces me to write a crappy haiku about writing a crappy haiku.

Anonymous said...

copper stiletto check out david mcmahon's blog. We're on his top 30 list!

Ak-Man said...

Heres a tip you might find useful . . .

. . .When i have the 'urge' to write i'll write up more than just one post (but i wont post them all at once). . . this way i have a lot of material to put up incase i get writers block but want to keep the site in motion.

Anonymous said...

It is not necessary to try all successively