Monday, March 12, 2007

Do you think she would be mad?


Dear XX XXXX:
Please accept my resignation as Director of Business Development and Quality Coordinator, effective Monday, March 26th.


I feel very fortunate to have been associated with XXXXXX for the last year. My experiences and training have been invaluable, and I leave with many pleasant memories of Tracie, Deborah, Bonita and Tara. I also have take with me, many nightmares and headaches, most of which are attributed to the introduction of your daughter into the office dynamic.


For many months, we labored as a team to get XX operational while maintaining the integrity of XXX. The team effort worked beautifully. I feel that we made many accomplishments and were working towards excellence. I feel that my personal accomplishments went either unnoticed or unrewarded. The focus was changed from “what is she accomplishing” to “what can I catch her doing wrong.” I cannot work under these conditions and feel deeply concerned for those that I am leaving behind, for it is also unfair to them.


In the future, your business will prosper and grow much quicker, if you will consider the persons upon whom the future of your agency rests. Decisions should be made concerning employing untrained and unorganized family members, with the integrity of the business as your focus.

Sincerely,


Copper Stiletto

3 comments:

Bart said...

More than somewhat.

However, that's AWESOME. What a way to go. Are you serious? Or is this a vent?

-bart
www.bartraeke.com

Anonymous said...

That bites. I hope the next two weeks go smoothly for you.

coffeeismypoison said...

thanks:) i like what uve written too...do keep reading...i know my blogs can b intense but they can b lighthearted too :)